Talmage Cedar Brock, age 3, died suddenly on May 25, 2013. Beloved son of Stanley B. (Bret) Brock, Jr, and his wife, Deanne Brock of Arlington, VA; Loving brother of Stanley B. (Sebby) Brock, III and Honour AvaMei Brock. Tal is also survived by his grandparents, Stanley and Valeri Brock and Josi Mei Dent. He is the grandson of the late Talmage Lynne Brock and the late Robert Dent. A funeral service will be held at 1:00PM on Wednesday, May 29 at Walker Chapel United Methodist Church, 4102 N Glebe Road, Arlington VA 22207. Interment will follow at the church cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations in Tal’s memory may be made to the Sheriff’s Department of Shenandoah County, Main Street, Woodstock VA, 22664; the Star Tannery Volunteer Fire Department and Rescue Squad, c/o Neva Strosnider, 5321 Zepp Road, Maurertown VA 22664; or Walker Chapel United Methodist Church.
- James I. Harman August 30, 2015
- Melinda Rose Anderson August 25, 2015
- Janine Brooks August 24, 2015
- Terrance James Miller August 18, 2015
- Marjorie M. Kavanaugh August 17, 2015
- Christina Veronica Guerrero August 16, 2015
- Deacon Clarence W. Nicholson August 14, 2015
- Barbara Ellen Shay August 13, 2015
- Mark S. Goldberg August 12, 2015
- Pauline Avilda Littlewood August 11, 2015
Melanie Wilhelm Dunaway is a third generation of the Wilhelm family to serve in the funeral business and created Advent based on a simple philosophy – It’s about your needs. Not ours.