Talmage Cedar Brock, age 3, died suddenly on May 25, 2013. Beloved son of Stanley B. (Bret) Brock, Jr, and his wife, Deanne Brock of Arlington, VA; Loving brother of Stanley B. (Sebby) Brock, III and Honour AvaMei Brock. Tal is also survived by his grandparents, Stanley and Valeri Brock and Josi Mei Dent. He is the grandson of the late Talmage Lynne Brock and the late Robert Dent. A funeral service will be held at 1:00PM on Wednesday, May 29 at Walker Chapel United Methodist Church, 4102 N Glebe Road, Arlington VA 22207. Interment will follow at the church cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations in Tal’s memory may be made to the Sheriff’s Department of Shenandoah County, Main Street, Woodstock VA, 22664; the Star Tannery Volunteer Fire Department and Rescue Squad, c/o Neva Strosnider, 5321 Zepp Road, Maurertown VA 22664; or Walker Chapel United Methodist Church.
- William W. Watkins, Jr. December 2, 2013
- Jacqueline A. Wood November 29, 2013
- Agnes K. Wood November 27, 2013
- Jane Atkins Sargent November 26, 2013
- Beverly Anne (Auringer) Nickens November 22, 2013
- Mary Jane Picard November 20, 2013
- Gwendolyn E. Osurman November 19, 2013
- Violet E. Heidemann November 15, 2013
- Hilda Marquez November 14, 2013
- Carl Alan Lipsit, COL (USA Retired) November 13, 2013
Melanie Wilhelm Dunaway is a third generation of the Wilhelm family to serve in the funeral business and created Advent based on a simple philosophy – It’s about your needs. Not ours.