Ralph Leo Taylor, 63, passed away on August 3, 2012 at his home in Alexandria, Virginia. Born in Massachusetts, he was the son of the late Alice and Edward Taylor. Mr. Taylor is survived by his uncle, Paul Perron; his two nephews, Wayne Taylor and Craig Taylor; and his former wife, Sharon Johnson. Services are private.
- William W. Watkins, Jr. December 2, 2013
- Jacqueline A. Wood November 29, 2013
- Agnes K. Wood November 27, 2013
- Jane Atkins Sargent November 26, 2013
- Beverly Anne (Auringer) Nickens November 22, 2013
- Mary Jane Picard November 20, 2013
- Gwendolyn E. Osurman November 19, 2013
- Violet E. Heidemann November 15, 2013
- Hilda Marquez November 14, 2013
- Carl Alan Lipsit, COL (USA Retired) November 13, 2013
Melanie Wilhelm Dunaway is a third generation of the Wilhelm family to serve in the funeral business and created Advent based on a simple philosophy – It’s about your needs. Not ours.