Olga Harjess, age 100, passed away peacefully on August 3, 2012 at her home, Sunrise of Annapolis. Born in Latvia, she was the wife of the late Richard Harjess. Olga will be missed by her daughter-in-law, Kathleen Harjess of Annapolis, and many other loving friends and relatives. Graveside services and interment will be held on Thursday, August 9 at 11:00AM at Rock Creek Cemetery, Washington, D.C.
- William W. Watkins, Jr. December 2, 2013
- Jacqueline A. Wood November 29, 2013
- Agnes K. Wood November 27, 2013
- Jane Atkins Sargent November 26, 2013
- Beverly Anne (Auringer) Nickens November 22, 2013
- Mary Jane Picard November 20, 2013
- Gwendolyn E. Osurman November 19, 2013
- Violet E. Heidemann November 15, 2013
- Hilda Marquez November 14, 2013
- Carl Alan Lipsit, COL (USA Retired) November 13, 2013
Melanie Wilhelm Dunaway is a third generation of the Wilhelm family to serve in the funeral business and created Advent based on a simple philosophy – It’s about your needs. Not ours.