Of Laurel, MD suddenly on Saturday, August 27, 2011. Loving son of Kay Mongeon; brother of Karen (David) Hagbloom; step-son of Albert Mongeon. He is also survived by two uncles, Bruce and Ernest Holroyd and four nephews. Glenn was preceded in death by his father, Albert R. Herzog and his brother, Douglas Lyle Herzog. Friends may visit on Thursday, September 1 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 8304 Old Keene Mill Rd., Springfield, VA 22152, where services will be held on Friday, September 2 at 10:30 a.m. Interment Cedar Hill Cemetery, Suitland, MD. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in his name to the Arthritis Foundation , Mid-Atlantic Region, 9505 Reisterstown Rd., Suite #1, Owings Mills, MD 21117. Attn: Rebecca Santiago. Any inquiries can be directed to Advent Funeral Services, 703-241-7402.
- William W. Watkins, Jr. December 2, 2013
- Jacqueline A. Wood November 29, 2013
- Agnes K. Wood November 27, 2013
- Jane Atkins Sargent November 26, 2013
- Beverly Anne (Auringer) Nickens November 22, 2013
- Mary Jane Picard November 20, 2013
- Gwendolyn E. Osurman November 19, 2013
- Violet E. Heidemann November 15, 2013
- Hilda Marquez November 14, 2013
- Carl Alan Lipsit, COL (USA Retired) November 13, 2013
Melanie Wilhelm Dunaway is a third generation of the Wilhelm family to serve in the funeral business and created Advent based on a simple philosophy – It’s about your needs. Not ours.