Kevin Persiko of Arlington, VA died peacefully on January 26, 2017. He is survived by his mother, Linda Persiko, sister, Tracee Persiko, uncle, Rev. Stephen Shepherd (Tami), and long time girl friend Amanda Fallon. A memorial service will be held at St. Dunstan’s Episcopal Church on Saturday, February 4th at 11:00am. The address is 1830 Kirby Rd., McLean, VA 22101 . A reception will immediately follow at St. Dunstan’s reception hall. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Long Branch Elementary School at 33 North Fillmore St., Arlington, VA 22201. Please include Kevin Persiko’s Memorial Fund in the memo line. Kevin was also an avid sports fan. We are asking that people wear casual clothing and any shirts with sports logos you would like.
- Margaret “Peggy” Verna April 17, 2017
- Robert Oliver Lutz April 14, 2017
- Marian Johnson April 7, 2017
- Ronald William Hodges April 4, 2017
- Elena Natalie “Helen” DePalma April 4, 2017
- James Russell Shea April 4, 2017
- Clare “Ellen” McDermott April 3, 2017
- Peter Michael Frenquelle March 31, 2017
- John Henry Squire March 31, 2017
- Joseph William Lundy March 30, 2017
Melanie Wilhelm Dunaway is a third generation of the Wilhelm family to serve in the funeral business and created Advent based on a simple philosophy – It’s about your needs. Not ours.