Kevin Persiko of Arlington, VA died peacefully on January 26, 2017. He is survived by his mother, Linda Persiko, sister, Tracee Persiko, uncle, Rev. Stephen Shepherd (Tami), and long time girl friend Amanda Fallon. A memorial service will be held at St. Dunstan’s Episcopal Church on Saturday, February 4th at 11:00am. The address is 1830 Kirby Rd., McLean, VA 22101 . A reception will immediately follow at St. Dunstan’s reception hall. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Long Branch Elementary School at 33 North Fillmore St., Arlington, VA 22201. Please include Kevin Persiko’s Memorial Fund in the memo line. Kevin was also an avid sports fan. We are asking that people wear casual clothing and any shirts with sports logos you would like.
- Tuna Aktulga February 23, 2017
- Stephen H. Carey February 19, 2017
- Willard Stanley “Bill” Sitler February 18, 2017
- Uzzelle, Vera Lee February 17, 2017
- Meredith Hubel February 17, 2017
- Donna L. Dion (Age 75) February 11, 2017
- William Stanton Forester (Bill) February 9, 2017
- Charles Harper Thrall (Age 93) February 8, 2017
- Ofelia Sira Hernández Expósito February 8, 2017
- Jose Benjamin Molina February 7, 2017
Melanie Wilhelm Dunaway is a third generation of the Wilhelm family to serve in the funeral business and created Advent based on a simple philosophy – It’s about your needs. Not ours.