Donna L. Dion, age 75, passed away on February 11, 2017, in Vienna, VA. She was the devoted wife of Fred for 48 years prior to his passing in March 2009; they were loving parents and grandparents. Donna and Fred are survived by their children, Cynthia Dion-Schwarz, Kristen Scales, and James Dion; their grandson, their siblings and several nieces and nephews. Family and friends will gather for a memorial service honoring both Donna and Fred at noon Saturday, 18 February, 2017 at Advent Funeral Services (www.adventfuneral.com, 7211 Lee Highway, Falls Church, VA 22046). In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to the Alzheimer’s Association (www.alz.org) or the National Parkinson’s Foundation (www.parkinson.org).
- Margaret “Peggy” Verna April 17, 2017
- Robert Oliver Lutz April 14, 2017
- Marian Johnson April 7, 2017
- Ronald William Hodges April 4, 2017
- Elena Natalie “Helen” DePalma April 4, 2017
- James Russell Shea April 4, 2017
- Clare “Ellen” McDermott April 3, 2017
- Peter Michael Frenquelle March 31, 2017
- John Henry Squire March 31, 2017
- Joseph William Lundy March 30, 2017
Melanie Wilhelm Dunaway is a third generation of the Wilhelm family to serve in the funeral business and created Advent based on a simple philosophy – It’s about your needs. Not ours.