Donna L. Dion, age 75, passed away on February 11, 2017, in Vienna, VA. She was the devoted wife of Fred for 48 years prior to his passing in March 2009; they were loving parents and grandparents. Donna and Fred are survived by their children, Cynthia Dion-Schwarz, Kristen Scales, and James Dion; their grandson, their siblings and several nieces and nephews. Family and friends will gather for a memorial service honoring both Donna and Fred at noon Saturday, 18 February, 2017 at Advent Funeral Services (www.adventfuneral.com, 7211 Lee Highway, Falls Church, VA 22046). In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to the Alzheimer’s Association (www.alz.org) or the National Parkinson’s Foundation (www.parkinson.org).
- Tuna Aktulga February 23, 2017
- Stephen H. Carey February 19, 2017
- Willard Stanley “Bill” Sitler February 18, 2017
- Uzzelle, Vera Lee February 17, 2017
- Meredith Hubel February 17, 2017
- Donna L. Dion (Age 75) February 11, 2017
- William Stanton Forester (Bill) February 9, 2017
- Charles Harper Thrall (Age 93) February 8, 2017
- Ofelia Sira Hernández Expósito February 8, 2017
- Jose Benjamin Molina February 7, 2017
Melanie Wilhelm Dunaway is a third generation of the Wilhelm family to serve in the funeral business and created Advent based on a simple philosophy – It’s about your needs. Not ours.